Thursday 17 March 2011

Classroom trend

From time to time you notice kids pick up habits or do things that they see others do or say. Recently a bunch of my students - in different classes - have been zipping up their hooded tops right to the top making them look like they are in a multi-coloured moving body bag.




It's a bit strange but my students seem to get a real kick out of doing it even if half of them actually manage to get the zip stuck leaving them breathless and in a panic.



Even one of my co-workers has started doing it.

3 comments:

조안나 said...

yea, this drives me nuts. Why do I expect children to act maturely? They aren't mature!! After 2.5 years of doing it I never learn...

Talking to myself said...

It doesn't bother me. I just don't get it! Yesterday after I posted this so many of my students had the zips all the way up.

JIW said...

I love it! Makes me miss teaching the higher grades.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...