Sunday 9 May 2010

Small mercies

And now the noise has stopped. So today the dog was only barking (intermittently) for six hours and not the customary Sunday figure of nine. It's 2:30pm and it's owners have come back from a day at church or whatever they've been doing.

I repeat my stance, If I had a gun I would seriously consider shooting that little fella' and then make some dog soup, or some mittens. I like dogs just not ones that wake me up at 8am on Sunday morning because its owners neglect to take it with them when they go out for long spells.

Even though being woken up so early on a weekend annoys me I still prefer it to the noise machine who used to live across from me in my previous apartment. Waking up early is not the end of the world especially if I've had a decent nights sleep - it's beats not being able to sleep at 3am.

2 comments:

John B said...

Hey man, I'm in Cheongju, South Korea, and where I live I have one of these yapping dogs too - it sounds like it's being tortured from the sounds it's making. My heart goes out to you, man.

John B said...

My heart goes out to you, man. I am in Cheongju, South Korea, and I have a yapping dog in the neighbourhood too, and it honestly sounds like it's being tortured because of the noise it makes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...