Thursday 11 March 2010

Korean Apple

A few weeks ago I treated myself to an iPod touch. The price was a bit steep and I didn't really need it but I went ahead and bought it. I've been really pleased with my purchase and use it every day. It has not replaced my existing MP3 player but I now have portable use of the Internet as long as there is Wi-Fi. South Korea is probably the most wired up country in the world so most places I go I can log on and amuse myself etc etc. It's proving to be useful at work too because we've been getting a stream of emails regarding work changes.

I'm impressed with the technology and I would consider getting an iPhone when I eventually come home, though someone would probably nick it knowing my luck. I am old enough to remember the ZX Spectrum we used to own and at the time being in thrall to its graphics and capabilities. I wonder where our technology is taking us now. I still yearn for the game playability of the Spectrum days. Do games get any better than Atic Atac, Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Sabre Wulf, Underwurlde and Knight Lore? Enjoy some Korean English below.

1 comment:

The_Mon said...

iTooth? I like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...