Friday 12 September 2008

Chuseok time

Celebration time for Koreans. The long weekend for people here is for Chuseok and has most locals visiting their family, often going to their hometown and eating lots of traditional food. I asked several co-workers what they'll be doing and most of them are helping their family prepare things.... But not me! Tomorrow, for the first time in 11 months I'll be outside Korea. I'm getting out of the ROK for a much deserved holiday. I'm exhausted right now from my job and the long hot summer and I am anticipating a great time. Tonight I make my way to Incheon airport for tomorrows flight to Hong Kong. I'll be there for four days and three nights though I'm already wishing it was longer. I don't really know what I'll be doing and I don't really care. I do know I'll be spending a lot of money!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...