Monday 29 September 2008

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic

Enjoyable times in Korea. I write this from my apartment after a great weekend and I'm drinking a cup of tea, eating bacon butties and reading the newspapers. Quintessentially English. Perhaps.

Saturday was my Black belt test at the Hapkido Dojang. I wasn't nervous beforehand but my heart was beating as he test began. It went well. No big mistakes, solid technique and some very pleasing jump rolls too. It will be a few days, perhaps even a week before I get my result but I will be amazed if I don't pass. I was so happy with how it went that I have decided to continue for at least another two months, where I will face another test but also receive my black belt in front of my fellow students. It is that, that I am really excited for rather than the actual test.


Liverpool also easily beat a very poor Everton in the Merseyside derby 2-0, too to cap off a good few days which were also spent drinking beer, wine and Guinness. Today is supposed to be pay day too (with contract completion bonus included). Good times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...