Monday 22 December 2008

30 degrees of suffocation

It's definitely getting colder but is not this cold. I am watching things very closely and I wonder if we can go any higher, or lower depending on your point of view. Certainly higher, if one teacher in the staff room has any say in the matter. She seems oblivious to the possibility that wearing warm clothes may improve things. If I hear one person say "it's cold..." in Korean again I may flip. The only place it is actually cold at work is on the stairs between the 3rd and 4th floors. I estimate that I spend approximately 1 minute combined on those stairs throughout the entire day. Apparently this is ample time for someone to spend all her breaks moaning about the temperature. Will she be moaning when Summer comes around?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...