Thursday 14 January 2010

Test day approaching

Tomorrow I have my second taekwondo test. Going by how the first one went then things should be OK. However I do feel under prepared. Perhaps we are going at too fast a pace - tests coming too quickly. The classes are going very well, I think and continue to be fun but should I be having my second test already? I've only been taking classes for five weeks or so.

The things we'll be tested on aren't difficult. The kicks come relatively easily to me given my hapkido experience. The poomsae (품새) is not difficult either but I am still making basic mistakes, leaving me frustrated. Will I screw up on the test? I think my taewondo master would still pass me unless I made a huge error. We shall see. This pattern is part of my test.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...