Friday 20 February 2009

Not long now...

My last day at work today before my trip home, In fact my plane is set to depart exactly 24 hours from as I'm writing this. Needless to say I'm looking forward to being off this peninsula for a short while. I've had hardly any sleep at night this week and I'm starting to feel sleepy right now. Going to have to have a few coffees to pep me up in class.

Today's also my the last time I will see my partner teacher as she leaves one week from today, so by the time I am back I will have a new co-worker. In my current academy you share all your classes with just one Korean teacher (you're not in the room at the same time because you are teaching another class, which your partner then teaches). I couldn't have wished for a nicer more co-operative partner and I hope she enjoys her new life away from teaching. No big deal about getting someone new to work with, just that I'll have to sit next to her/him for the foreseeable future so someone interesting and talkative would do nicely. I just hope that things don't get switched around and I have to work with my nemesis. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...