Thursday 12 March 2009

Lazyitis cure found?

During one of yesterday's breaks at work some of my co-workers were playing a learning game with Korean words. I was amazed at how good some of my newer colleagues vocabulary was. Perhaps it is time to start a fresh assault on the Korean language. I kind of gave up on it about a year ago and am semi-reliant on my girlfriend at times.

I admit that I find it difficult to learn but given the situation I find myself in, where I am here for longer than i expected I think I should try and start the ball rolling again and at least learn some new words. It is more than possible to survive very well here with only a smattering of Korean but I believe my experiences will be much more positive with a greater command of the language.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...