Saturday 21 March 2009

Summer in Spring

What tremendous weather we've had the past few days. The yellow dust appears to have come and gone leaving blue skies and above average temperatures. It feels like Summer already. Can it really be three months away? Everybody at work has been in a very positive mood this week. Spirited lifted by thoughts of future travels and exciting times to come. I loathe and despise Korean summers but what comes round goes around so I'm going to try and enjoy it as much as possible this time round. This week I returned to hapkido. I'm probably five weeks away from being back to the level I was before, but at least the problem with my feet is improving by the day. It was great to be back at hapkido, everybody smiling, laughing and having fun. The hamster is back on the wheel.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...