Monday 20 October 2008

Looking around

Today as I walked to work the same way as always, with just minutes to spare before I was due in, I couldn't help but look around me and appreciate my surroundings. I reminded myself that I don't always take out enough time to enjoy some of the small things in life. I stopped to take some simple photographs and my mood for the day was lifted. For some reason I haven't been taking too many pictures lately and have decided to try and take as many as possible from now on and will post some on this blog. I take my camera with me nearly everywhere I go and always take it to work just in case I see something interesting. Often I forget its in my pocket but from time to time I see something that is beautiful, revealing, strange or amusing. There is always a picture to be taken but sometimes you really do have to stop and look around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...