Tuesday 1 September 2009

Turning the page

As I flip my calender over to September I have a feeling of relief that Summer is finally coming to an end. It's not over yet and I'm sure there may be a sting in the tail with some temperature spikes still to come but basically Korea and Daegu (the warmest city in Korea) are cooling down. Temperatures are down from the low thirties to the high twenties. What a relief this pleasant Summer has been. I remember one Summer in Daegu having many few days of 38°C weather. I think the highest we've had this year has been 34°C. The weather has been unseasonally cool for most of the time. The problem of humidity has not been such an issue this year too.

Times seems to go so quickly these days. Seasons come and go where am I heading? September should see me in a good mood. I expecting to be picking up my contract completion bonuses at the end of the month. I've been looking forward to that for a long long time. Alas it's all going to be sent home to be put in the bank for 'the future'. Perhaps September will be a low key month but it will be a very expensive one. Paying for my hapikdo test and new belt, a holiday and something very shiny is all going to cost money but everything should be worth it come October time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...