Thursday 10 September 2009

Wednesday art apology

Last week, one of my Wednesday students got under my skin as she was showing a lot of 'princess' attitude. As the class was wrapping up I let one of the kids know that her behaviour was unacceptable and she needs to treat people better in future. I've taught her before and she's a good student but recently she was developing a bit of an attitude. As I've posted before, this class is a lot of fun and always produces something interesting so whatever craziness goes on in class I always let it slide. I immediately forgot about last week as soon as the class finished. I came to the classroom yesterday and was greeted by more artwork, an apology and another incorrect spelling of my name!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...