Sunday 18 July 2010

Freddy Krueger dancers

I'm sat here eating my breakfast as my wife watches a music show here in Korea. The show is Music Bank and features the usual popular artists. The 'artist'/'singer'/'dancer'/clotheshorse/lip syncer featured here is Narsha, more famous for being in Brown Eyed Girls. I have half an eye on this and half on my food when I noticed the backing dancers.



The are dressed like Freddy Krueger, the character from the Nightmare On Elm Street films. Very bizarre for a family music show. The song is called BBI-RI-BOP-A. BBI-RI-BOP-A, BBI-RI-BOP-A slice you in half? On repeat viewing you can see the lyric "bad bad dream" so maybe it makes sense. As always, the backing dancers are better than the main singer on music shows.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...