Tuesday 12 October 2010

Always counting

Testing times. Still having fun here. Still having laughs. But there are some lulls. Seven months to go and it often seems like it will be much longer. The endless repetition at work gets me down from time to time like today. In particular the lessons that I repeat to another set of students directly after the previous class. Perhaps it was just the book we were using, perhaps it's my workplace.

In my break time I got bored and worked out that I have roughly two hundred more days left, that's about 140 days of actual teaching. Sad that I worked that out but just goes to show that I am counting down till I leave. I love being here in Korea and love what's being here has given me, but I'm just about done with teaching here after over four years. Tomorrows another day. Smile up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...