Thursday 11 June 2009

99% certain

So this week I got the email I was hoping for, confirming that my academy wants to know if I am interesting in extending my stay with them. It's always good to know there is a job on the table if I want it. I emailed them back asking what pay options are on offer and got confirmation of what I thought would be on the table. And it is a pretty good option, pay-wise. I've indicated that I am 99% certain to stay but there is still time to change my mind (probably another month). If I stay for one more year that will be over fifty months working in Korea with only a three month break during the middle. A long time for anybody. My current situation basically demands that I stay here and save as much money as possible. Two more summers here in store for me I guess. I know I will be staying but it's time to mentally weigh up the pros and cons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...