A former English teacher in South Korea now back in England contemplating what happens next...
Friday, 5 June 2009
Last weeks observation seems to have gone better than I thought. I got my feedback this week and it was pretty positive stuff. Some things to improve on but reassurances that my classroom management is OK. Now I have to wait for a new contract offer. That may take a month or so to come as my contract doesn't expire until October this year. I now cannot see any reason (so far) not to be offered new contract. The sooner it's done the better and then I can start doing a lot of planning.