Monday 1 June 2009

North vs South

Again not many people are talking about North Korea, here in The South. Attention has largely been focused on the suicide of ex-President Roh Moo Hyun. and its aftermath People seem to be taking the situation a little too lightly for my liking. Today I took the step of registering with the British Embassy. Giving some contact details and little else so that if 'something happened' in Korea then they could easily contact my family and let them no I'm safe. British citizens who spend a prolonged period of time abroad are advised to do this, and I've been putting it off but recent events made me think again just in case things get significantly worse. The alert level has been raised on North Korea and I wonder how things will turn out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...