Tuesday 2 June 2009

Slide away

We could be set for another North Korean missile launch some time this week here in Asia. Apart from concerns over the stability of the peninsula and the region, something else has started to come into my thinking. What will happen to the Korean Won ()? Whatever happens, the currency of South Korea is unlikely to benefit. The currency has fluctuated over the past year or so and has not been so favourable with the British £ so I am anxious about where the possible Korean uncertainty may affect things. What will happen to my money?! I keep an eye on things quite regularly but if the rate starts to slide at a more dramatic rate maybe it will be time to take all my money out. I may be in a job where I don't have to work as hard as some people but no-one wants to see their money slide away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...