Thursday 30 July 2009

Contract offer

Good news this week. I received an email from one of my managers asking if we can sort out my next contract as soon as possible. In the email was a bunch of options that I can choose. More days vacation means less pay naturally but the pay offer is fair when I consider the actual amount of work and preparation I do. I've just emailed my manager back with confirmation that I'm opting for three weeks vacation (days off of my choosing) and raise of roughly £75 a month. The contract offer was expected but it's always nice to get things sorted as soon as possible. The actual contract is about £500 a month more than what I started on back in 2005 and with two extra weeks holiday. If things go to plan, I will be leaving Korea in October 2010, so just over fourteen months left here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...