Thursday 23 April 2009

Pushing myself

Tonight's hapkido was manic. The hardest training session in the entire seventeen months that I've been going. Right now my feet are not in the best possible condition so all the twisting and moving was making things even tougher. For the first time I've been there there were four people doing the training all of whom had black belts (Including the Master and his assistant) so we were moving at breakneck speed. To be honest I struggled to keep pace at times but I tried my best and that's all you can do but I really enjoyed it and it showed I am doing OK. Topping off a great work out, exhausting as it was I managed to do one of the manoeuvres that I'd only previously done once before. The last time I did it I was so happy for myself but the next day my house was burgled. Here's hoping the history doesn't repeat itself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...