Tuesday 12 May 2009

Wednesday art class

My Wednesday schedule alternates from being the worst day of the week to the most entertaining depending on what my boss decides. At it's worst it is both a waste of time for myself and the students. It is based on either speaking classes with some TOFEL thrown in sometimes. They usually don't want to be there and put in only the bare minimum effort. At it's best, I can't get a word in because the kids are so talkative. Right now, Wednesdays are a lot of fun. One class refuses to take things seriously and mocks me throughout. Which I'm OK with because it's largely in English and to be honest is done in a very funny way. They love singing and dancing and just having fun. They especially love drawing pictures on the whiteboard before class - at least they get my name right. Here is some more student art.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...