Tuesday 13 April 2010

April dream

Last night I had a dream in which I packed in my job in a fit of pique. Something didn't go my way, something that was pretty trivial and I just told them that was that and I left the building, giving them no warning. Oh how I wish it worked that way in real life. Today I got an email from my company congratulating me on working there for six months. The reality is I've been there two years and six months.

On a side note it's only Tuesday and the week is almost over for me. Yes I have to go to work till Friday but these days I only really 'teach' much for the first two days of the week. After that it's pretty much easy street for me and I'm counting down the hours till the weekend already. Easy days for me but on the whole many unsatisfying ones at work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...