Thursday 10 December 2009

My Korean door

Every day I find an assortment of advertising plastered to my front door. Sometimes these are there at night, sometimes during the day. Usually these are adverts for new local restaurants, pizza places, the local supermarkets or education academies. Essentially a load of unwanted crap that I seldom take notice of these days. Today I woke up to an unusually large amount of paraphernalia taped on or stuck on with magnets. I count eight on my door as I write this. What an eyesore.



When I came home from work tonight they were all gone. Who is the mystery person who cleans up all the doors in my building?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the movie 3-Iron (or 반집)? Might explain that break in you had a while back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...