Saturday 19 December 2009

Packing up

I've spent most of my free time recently trying to clean my room and tidy up ahead of this weekends move. How did I let my place get so messy I wonder. As I was taking all of my stuff off the walls I noticed how dirty and how damaged they were (the wallpaper is ripped in many places). I feel a touch sorry for the next teacher living here. They will have to spruce up this place greatly - I'm sure I'll get the blame even though it was like this when I moved in two years ago. Today we started packing. As you can see, my room is a mess. We're nowhere near finished and there's still the kitchen stuff to sort out. I expect to be slowly unpacking and moving stuff around for most of next week as we settle into our new place. Fun times ahead. Christmas can't come quickly enough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...