Thursday 17 December 2009

On the move

Finally some good news about my apartment. There have been two years of downs but mainly ups but I've lived in partial darkness due to a lack of natural light, put up with noisy neighbours and had a break in. I am on the move and I couldn't be happier. I'll still be working at the same English academy but I'll be changing apartments. This will mean that I will have three actual rooms instead of the one room that I have now. Yes I live in a one room apartment (though there is a small kitchen and bathroom too). The move will cost me a little but only 100,000 a month, about £50. Well worth the price.

The move will take place on Sunday and Monday so I have to clean up and tidy my apartment as well as figuring out what I want to take with me and also packing my things. Luckily my new place is just thirty seconds away from where I am now. My wife is even happier than I am about the move. My new place is where my now ex co-workers Mitch and Cordia live. It will be strange to live there at first but I am more than happy to hear that their apartment building is quiet. No noisy neighbour there right now. Touch wood. Christmas should be very special for my wife and I.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...